Read Wake Up Laughing: An Offbeat Devotional Journal for the "Unconventional" Woman by Rachel St. John-Gilbert Free Online
Book Title: Wake Up Laughing: An Offbeat Devotional Journal for the "Unconventional" Woman|
The author of the book: Rachel St. John-Gilbert
Loaded: 2314 times
Reader ratings: 6.2
Edition: Barbour Books
Date of issue: April 1st 2016
ISBN 13: 9781630586188
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 18.70 MB
City - Country: No data
Read full description of the books:
Like the quest for a perfect pair of shoes, the search for the right devotional journal seems endless at times. But finally, Wake Up Laughing: An Offbeat Devotional Journal for the "Unconventional" Woman has arrived! In dozens of offbeat takes on the ordinary, author Rachel St. John-Gilbert uses quirky humor to satisfy your hunger for a fresh, challenging devotional. Each just-right-sized reading combines unusual observations on everyday life experiences--like the clunky cart at the grocery--with spiritual applications that promise to encourage and inspire. You'll enjoy journaling alongside the therapeutic, stress-relieving wit, ready to begin your day with pure joy.
Download Wake Up Laughing: An Offbeat Devotional Journal for the "Unconventional" Woman ERUB
Download Wake Up Laughing: An Offbeat Devotional Journal for the "Unconventional" Woman DOC
Download Wake Up Laughing: An Offbeat Devotional Journal for the "Unconventional" Woman TXT
Read information about the authorwww.facebook.com/thewelllivedlaugh
GOOD-READERS: Thank You! Would love to have you at THE WELL-LIVED LAUGH FB PAGE!
Some reviewers say the book could be a "game changer"--helping women reconsider how they make choices that shape the quality of their lives.
Here's a snippet from a professional review:
"I highly recommend this creative, easy-read book to women who feel pressured (trapped) in any area of life."-- Jolane Shaffer (Aug. 2012 CBA Retailer Magazine):
This is "the" industry magazine that makes recommendations for Christian booksellers (The Christian Booksellers Association).
TIDBITS ABOUT ME:
1) My first writing assignment was for Better Homes and Gardens magazine.
2) I've been a freelance writer for 15 years, having contributed stories to, edited, or written about a dozen inspirational gift books for women.
3) I'm represented by a literary agent.
4) Barbour, a traditional publisher for over 30 years, has published all 3 of my "laugh titled" books.
5) My husband and I met in Virginia Beach, VA. We've been married 25 years. He is hugely supportive of my writing and our family.
6) I have 2 school-aged daughters. The ballerina is constantly twirling into things and yells, "OW!" a lot. The comedian relentlessly trolls for laughs--and often nabs them.
7) My son is a music theatre major at the University of Michigan. He has one of the biggest hearts for God and other people I've ever seen. Several of his peers are performing on Broadway and national tours.
Here's some shameless name-dropping for you Broadway fans out there:
(Taylor Louderman who was a headliner for "Bring It On" was one of the 20 kids in his class. Sam Lipps is with the national tour of "Wicked," another is "swing" in Annie--and the list goes on with the UMich phenoms!)
8) I have my struggles with losing weight, saying "So long!" to my youthful looks, being a good wife, mother, Christian, dog-mom, decent human being... and library patron.
9) I tend towards introvert though I can appear extroverted for about 3 hours. Then I need a cocoon and a nap.
10) I tend towards "Realist," but have grown into an "Optimistic Realist."
11) My life is anchored by a small, slightly nutty and loyal circle of friends and family.